The London Construction Awards are the leading and most prestigious construction awards in London.
The LCA’s recognise achievements, developments and innovation within London’s booming construction industry and feature a wide range of categories for solution providers, contractors, architects, developers and local authorities.
All awards are free to enter and are impartially judged by a panel of industry experts. The awards are presented at a prestigious Gala Dinner on October 25th, attended by 500+ movers and shakers in the London construction industry. The awards ceremony features a world class array of live entertainment, music and comedy.
- The awards are free to enter. Any company that services the London construction industry is eligible to enter (even without a physical presence in London).
- All companies that enter for an award will have the opportunity to gain further exposure to the London construction industry by having their award entry assessed by a Judging Panel made up on senior-level London construction professionals
- Any company that reaches the final of the awards will receive a logo that they can use on their company literature or marketing material to show their achievement.
- Any company that wins an award will receive a prestigious trophy, certificate and logo
- Any company that wins an award will be officially recognised by their peers as being a market leader
- Journalists will be attending the awards ceremony and are available for interviews with award finalists and winners.